And the Beat Goes On

Week 5: Week 5 was week 4 and it was rough. I didn't have a successful week. I was busy and was struggling with the whole workout thing. I was only able to "run" twice this week. Thursday night, which is an off night to run anyways, I just wasn't into it, and I didn't even make it a mile. One of the reasons was, my body gave out on me. I didn't feel good, sick to my stomach, so i had to cut it short.
Friday, woke up and felt like I ran face first in to a brick wall, HARD. That made me a little gun shy, so I took a long break.

Week 6: SLOW GO!!
I dont know what is up with me! I have lost my "mo-jo". Why can't I get out the door? Where did my excitement go?  I don't know what has happened. I guess Life has gotten in the way! I was only able to go twice this week, and I did pretty good, and I felt good about it.
Week 7 and 8: Running has taken a back seat to my life! I haven't been going! I still want to do it, and I know that I am not "Done", I am just "resting"! I have intentions to start back, as soon as life calms down a little bit!

I have decided that when I start back I will see how long I can run, without stopping so that will give me an idea of what week I need to pick up on!

       

Comments

  1. Life isn't defined by the times you fall down, it is defined by how you pick yourself up. Get back out there and run!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH