Bath time and face monsters!


  

Bath time is one of my favorite parts of our nightly routine! After the water is ready I set him in the tub and begin to sprinkle water on his tummy! I lean him forward so he can splash and learn what bath time is all about! I want him to be a baby that loves to take a bath!
Now as for "The Face Monster, " as you know every child HATES to have their face washed or wiped or and thing like that so one night during bath time I thought, what if I get him used to having his face washed, and make it a fun experience, will that make the process easier as he gets older? Well I thought I would give it a try!
So now every night, before bath time ends, the face monster comes to visit! I take the washcloth, cover my fingers and call for the face monster, as my fingers slowly make their way to Derek's face, I get a smile, and sometimes a splash of water in the face, right before the face monster reaches his target! That tells me he is excited, and he loves the "Face Monster," so Derek loves it and does not seem to mind having his face cleaned!

One of my favorite mommy moments, bath time!


Until next time.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH