Holiday Season Part 1

Holiday Season 2018

We had a fun-filled holiday season with fun, family, and relaxing.

 Back in November, Derek got glasses and he is seeing the world in a whole new way. 


We spent a lot of time in the grocery store, and I got a glimpse of him at 13.  He is getting so big. 



We celebrated his best friends birthday. 


This kid is just as silly as his brother and loves his mamma with his whole heart. 


Derek had his first Christmas party at school and I loved seeing him interact with his classmates. 



The weekend before Christmas we celebrate with family, and I would say Derek is pretty happy with his gift. 


Dylan loved his little track as well. 


I love doing life with you, my love. 


Derek loves spending time with his cousin Carson. 


Hat day for the win. 



I love my crew. 

Image result for happy holidays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old