Daycare- Weeks 4 & 5

So I got busy/ lazy and have not posted an update for this last week of daycare, so I have decided to combine 2 weeks.
Things are daycare are going GREAT!!!
He no longer cries, when we pull into the parking lot, and he goes inside without a fuss.
This morning, he went right in, and sat down on the mat to watch TV, and only fussed, which is awesome.
When I come to pick him up, he is very calm, yet happy to see me. The other day, he saw me, went right to his cubby, got his blanket and headed for the door, while telling everyone " bye", which melted my heart.

We have also been trying to break him of his habit of waking up in the middle of the night, My fault, since I would get up with him, and snuggle with him, as we laid on the air mattress in the living room. The other night, we were there, and he would not go to sleep. For 2 hours, he would wiggle, roll, and touch my face, or try to put his fingers in my mouth, AT 2AM, so I told him to go to sleep or he was going to his crib. 10 minutes later, I put him in his crib and within minutes, he was asleep. Then and there I realized, he is playing me, because he knows I will get up with him. The very next night, when he work up, I comforted him, and left the room, prepared for hours of screaming, but 20 minutes later, he was fast asleep. It will take a little bit of time, but we will soon be back to sleeping all night... hopefully.

In other news.. organization at our new place is going great. We are getting settled, and it looks nice enough to finally be able to show some pictures.  I love that this house isn't painted all white, so that the ceiling and walls go really well together. The bummer part is, we aren't able to I put holes in the wall so we have to improvise, but makes hanging things a bit challenging.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old