My baby is no longer a baby....

Wow I can't believe how much daycare has grown up my little boy.  We knew this time would come, but I didn't know it would come so soon. Each day I see a new change in him. It may be a new word, a new sentence, or the new adventurous side I see in him. He has also be "talking" about the potty, "cause all the other kids are doing it." This weekend we decided to buy him a potty seat.  Of course all he wants to do is play with it! Well I made him wait 20 minutes, then let him "go potty" and after a few grunting noises, he "made potty" in his potty seat! I decided to spare all pictures.  Big moment... At that moment, my baby was no longer a baby. I got a tear in my eye! Now on to pull-ups...

Comments

  1. It's amazing how quickly kids become independent! My sister-in-law is in the midst of potty training her boy. She's been so focused on getting him to do it, I wonder how she will feel once he actually does!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH