Daycare- Week 3

Praise the Lord!
This week at Daycare has been so much better.
When we pull into daycare he will still cry, but not cry with tears. I am constantly telling him we will come back for him.
 He will walk in daycare, without resistance, and go straight to the morning teacher. However he does get a little upset, when we tell him bye, but he stops crying shortly after we leave.
When I go to pick him up, he doesn't scream and cry when he sees me, he will call Mamma, and run to me.
All these are wonderful things that everyone said would come, but would take time, and I am so grateful that he feel comfortable enough not to be so upset. This daycare is keeping him active, and you can tell they really care for the kids they keep.
Now at home that has been a different story, I don't know if it is because he is overstimulated, or if he is tired and hungry, or a combination of both, but he has been very fussy, and clingy this week.
Most of the times it only lasts a few minutes but one day this week it was a totally meltdown for 30 minutes straight.  I was about to go crazy, because I could not calm him down AT ALL. All he wanted to do was throw a fit, and it really scared me and stressed me out.
About that time Ricky came home, and took him for a car ride, and that calmed him down. I am sure this is just another stage, but that night was really rough.
Here's to one more week down, in our new adventure.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH