#ONEBIGTRUTH

one big truth




This is a first for me, and I am very nervous about doing this, but I have come to realize that blogging is a passion of mine, and that I am here for a reason. There are some times that I am stepping out on a limb (faith) and I know that not matter what GOD has ALWAYS got my back, even on the toughest days.
So today, I am hoping to join up with other bloggers, readers, and friends to share ONE BIG TRUTH.  This is a way to share something that God has taught you, reveled to you, or guided you through and you are now stronger for it. The goal is to do this in 2 pictures.  Everyone has had a moment, where you knew God was there, and it all worked out because of his grace.
Now is the time to link up! You can also share your pictures on instagram or twitter with the hashtag #onebigtruth.

Read more on Courtney's blog HERE: http://courtneydefeo.com/share-your-onebigtruth


Here is my #onebigtruth












More often than not, I tend to take hold of things, and expect God to provide them to me at the time I want them. And just as soon as they are not done in my timely manner, I tend to make my own decision and make it my will and not God.

Now I have learned to ask God, sit back and wait for his will to be done, on his time clock not mine!




Comments

  1. i love it! using the clock - so so smart. and the other little visual is pretty cute too. :) thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, being strong and waiting on the Lord has been a real journey for me! I love your honesty and openness, and your boy is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old