15 Months Old

WOW can you believe that Derek is 15 Months old?

Bye Bye curls, I am really sad to see them go, but they had to. His hair was to messy and wild. Also I was really afraid if we cut them, they wouldn't come back.


He sleeps in the bed with me every night, the only difference is I am ok with it. He is only little once, and there will a time when he will not want to snuggle and cuddle with me anymore.

He has also learned how to get up without using anything, and he no longer says bath time. There for a while, everything was bath time, now when it is bath time, he says Mamma, and I guess that is fitting since I am the one to bathe him. Although he doesn't get into bath time anytime any more, he is ready to get out 2 minutes after I put him in the tub.

 Every month, for some reason, the pictures are getting harder and harder to take. My child will not stay still for them any more. I am thinking that I need to come up with a new way of taking pictures of him ever month! See What I mean, I had to have help with this one!


Until next time.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH