19 Months Old

WOW I have a 19 month old child. That's crazy, awesome, and sad. My little boy is growing up so fast. My brother and sister-in-law just had their second child, and I was able to be there shortly after the baby was born, and it brought all those memories back to the surface. I am not ready to have another baby, but I was so happy to hold a newborn, and love on him, but it just reminded me of how fragile and tiny they are. As I see my 19 month old son run around, that is what I want to focus on, and how big he is getting. 

We have snow!!!!!
Its our first snow of winter, and here in the south, everything stops for snow. We had snow last year, but Derek was to small to enjoy it, so we were blessed with snow again this year, and Derk has a blast playing in it. He really didn't know what it was, but it sure was fun. 


There's nothing like the Love between a Father and his Son.


This month has been a good month for our family. Derek is really growing into something amazing. His personality is amazing, and his facial expressions always keep us

laughing. He has such an understanding for such a small child. We are still not where we want to be on the speech, but I know that Derek does things in his own time and he will get it figured out.




Derek's favorite Stuffed Animal
This is Rockey, this stuffed animal was Ricky's favorite toy when he was growing up, and now we have been able to pass it on to Derek and he loves Rockey. He loves to watch Barney with him, and put him in the swing. Rockey also sleep in the crib with Derek. It is really awesome to see him play with Rockey, and you know Ricky is a proud Daddy. 

 

I am also very happy to say that Derek is out of the bed, that's right, we have made the leap to get him out of our bed and back into this crib. It has been so much better than I thought it would be, and less stressful as I thought. I also think he is liking it better too.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old