21 Months Old

I don't know about you but I can't believe its already May, and that Derek is almost 2.  Guess I better get to planning a birthday party. Wait a minute, is that right, LOL I can't believe how fast times has flown by, or this year.
Here at the Ray house, we live a pretty calm life. We love to spend time with each other at home on the weekends, with the occasional trip out here and there.

For Easter, we went to Church, then headed out to my families house for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. Most people post pictures of the whole family, all dressed up for Easter, but instead I will just post a picture of my handsome, little boy. Girls, watch out, I think my child is going to be a stud. LOL



Easter Morning, this was the best picture I could get of us, granted I only tried a few times, if it doesn't work, then it doesn't work, this one was the best. LOL

Family time is our favorite time. Every night around 8, we do Mother Goose Club, and Derek loves it, and so does his daddy.



I am trying really hard to keep the monthly pictures going till he is 2, and each month the marker board with the month on it gets harder every time. It is almost impossible to just take a picture of him.

Until Next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old