22 Months old

Another Month passes, and we will soon be knocking on the door of a birthday party.We have moved from Barney to Thomas the Train, for which I am grateful. Not that I have anything against Barney, but I was ready for something different.
Now to planning a Thomas the Train Birthday party, PINTREST!

We are still working on learning new words, and we are slowly getting there! Once again, Derek will do this at his own pace, no one can rush him.

We went and seen my brother and sister-in-law, in Tulsa, and we had a nice time. It brought up a few questions, how long do I want to wait to have another baby? Do I want another baby? How far apart do I want my kids to be in age....... To all those questions, it is something to think about, but I don't have those answers.

Derek did great with Carson (3) and Corey (3 months), also shows me how much he loves people.
We went to the zoo, which was more boring for Derek than I expected, so I was a little disappointed, but that is ok, once he gets older, I am sure it will be fun.

Look at my sweet boy.  He really is a loving, caring kid. I am a lucky momma.


Happy 22 months sweet baby boy. 

Until next time......



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old