Snow Day

What a Weekend/ Week!

My Weekend started last Friday, as we headed out to visit Clint and Tara for Corey's 1st birthday.

We had a blast and so did the boys.




We decided to leave a little early, due to the weather getting bad and we made it home safety, but not before driving through this.


Image result for driving through snow
NOTE: I am not taking this picture while I am driving, I am borrowing it from the internet.

The following week was pretty great. Due to the busy weekend, I decided to take that Monday off, and then the college closed for a SNOW DAY! Not much happened that day, but Wednesday we had snow all day, and this happened.



This isn't the first time Derek has seen snow, we got snow last year in De Queen, but this year, Derek didnt care to much for it, but I had a blast staying home with my loves.

Next week is a big week for me as I finish a chapter in my life, and begin another one, and I am so excited, nervous and scared all at the same time.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH