Gone With the Wind: Series



If there is one thing to know about me, its that I am a big fan of Gone With the Wind.
Every Holiday season, I try to sit down and watch it, or have it playing in the background.
 When I was younger, about 19, I decided I was going to read the sequal to Gone With the Wind. I pick up the book, and in the very first chapter there were characters, children of Scarlett,  that were not in the movie, and I could not get into it because of  that one fact. I have always wondered, and wanted to read it, but it bothered me that she had numerous children.

Then recently Ricky and I had a conversation about Books VS. Movies, and how usually the books are better than the movie, and we got on this topic, and what if Book 1 has those children in there as well, and the movie cut those kids out??? That got me to thinking... what else is different in the book??
Well we are going to find out. Thanks to technology, I have downloaded this 1050 page book, and I will begin reading it, and since I know the movie by heart, I will be able to note the difference between the book and movie.
I mean, I can't call myself a true Gone With the Wind fan, if I have not read the book, right.
Soon that will have all changed.
Join me, as I read the book, and note all the difference between, the book and the movie.
This is going to be fun!! 
Image result for gone with the wind



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old