Friday Favorites

WOOHOO It's Friday!


 

Today, I am linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites, where we share our favorites from the week.


Last weekend, we were busy with a lot of fun activities. Every year our town hosts a Touch-A-Truck event and it was a top favorite on Derek's list.

Monster Trucks for the WIN!



Little Boy- Big Truck


When your 4 year old ask to go outside to ride his bike, early in the morning, you say YES! Batman pajamas and all.



I have been wanting to try this great sushi place in town, and Saturday was the night. Fuji Kim's didn't disappoint. I feel like I need this in my life each week now.


Every month I get an amazing bag from Ipsy, and this month I received this lip gloss, and I love it. I typicality don't use lip gloss, but this one is perfect. I found a few other colors to try HERE


Hope you guys have a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old