Dylan Turns ONE

How are we celebrating this little one's 1st birthday?? 


It doesn't seem possible. 

As I was taking pictures for his invitation, I got some really cute shots of Dylan. 
How Precious is the little Pickle? 


We decided to keep it very low key this year. Turning 1 is a big deal, but mostly to family, aka.  Mom and Dad, so we invite the grandparents over to celebrate Dylan's first year of life. 
RIght before Derek turned one, I made this banner and kept it for our second one to use it for their first-year pictures. 
I love seeing them grow in pictures. 



Our attempt at a mommy and me picture. 

 His big brother was so helpful, even though he was there for the cake. 



He loved his cake. 


Present time. 


Dylan, we are so happy you are here with us. You make our family complete. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old