Happy Birthday Dylan

It would not be true "mom" fashion of me to not post a birthday post 1 month later.
Last month we celebrated Dylan's birthday and I am so pleased with how it turned out.
As you know Dylan's nickname is Dill Pickle, aka "Pickle" so this year we embraced the theme and ran with it. How often can you throw a "pickle party".  It came together nicely and we all had a great time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DYLAN!! 



Derek was more excited about the cake than Dylan was. 


After the first bite, he loved it. 

Derek with his friend Isla. 

Not Pickle party would be complete without a Pickle Pinita!!! 

Although Dylan was not into it. 


Kid Group Photo (photobombed by my mom, thanks mom) 

Dylan these past two years have gone by so fast. You have changed my life in so many ways. I have more things on my plate than ever before, but I love that I get to be your mom. You are so special, and you look up to your big brother in so many ways. I pray that your bond continues to grow, and you know how much you are loved!!!
Happy Birthday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH