Happy Anniversary

5 years ago I took a big step in my life, and  married the love of my life.
We have been married 5 yeas, and been together for 8 years. Boy time really does fly when you are having so much fun!



WOW, In 5 years, we have graduated college, moved back to our hometown, made many memories together AND became parents. Its been an awesome journey, and we are just getting started.

For our Anniversary, we decided that we wanted to go away for the weekend, but being the person I am, I didn't want to go to far away from Derek, since we weren't taking him with us, so we decided to go to Hot Springs.
We decided to stay at the Arlington, have a nice dinner, some drinks, and GET A FULL NIGHT OF SLEEP!
For dinner that evening, Ricky made us reservations at the resturant called Central Park Fusion, and let me tell you, that was an amazing place to eat. The food was wonderful, and beautiful to look at.
See what I mean, here are our plates of food....

See what I mean, almost to good to eat, right. Well we ate, and it was Amazing, absolutely the best dinner, hands down. Ricky got filet mignon with creamed spinach, and on the bottom was  some sort of cream cheese sauce. The whole plate was delicious, but I think I was mostly impressed with the sauce.  I got the grilled Pork chop, with Purple Buttery Potatoes, BBQ sauce and grilled vegetables. The pork chop was at least 5 inches tall, and the most tender pork I have ever had.  Also I realized that I managed to get a picture of our food, but not a picture of us together, I guess the food was that distracting.
After dinner we decided that we were going to head back to our room, relax and go to bed early. So after a few glasses of wine, and some pretty interesting topics of conversation, we were out like lights, only to find our selves awake by 7AM.  So we decided to order room service, have breakfast and move on out to the rest of our adventure. Before we left town we wanted to grab some lunch, and watch a movie, something we rarely get to do now that we are parents, and get a massage. On our way to the movies, we discovered that most of the movies would not start till about 1, and we had an appointment for the massages at 2, so that would not work. So with lack of anything to do, and the constant talk of our baby boy, whom we missed so much, we cancelled our massages and headed back home to our baby boy!

I mean, come on, would you be able to stay away from this smiling face for to long....
 


Until Next time....

Comments

  1. It was a blast! Nothing on Earth compares to the wonderful years I've spent with you. Thank you for saying yes when I asked you out on that date :) all those years ago!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old