Happy Birthday Derek

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Derek's Birthday party was a success. I can't believe I am a parent of a 1 year old.
I have to say I was a little nervous about the party and how Derek was going to react to it all, but he did really well.
This day was a great day, and I feel so blessed to have the amazing family I have, and all the friends that came to share in this very special day with us.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I will let the pictures do the talking:

They say you are supposed to make a wish, but all my wishes have come true!

His awesome birthday cake!

He was really excited about getting to open his presents.

He really enjoyed his birthday cake


He was even willing to share with his grandpa!

My blessing, I am one proud Mamma.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old