Thanksgiving week and 1000+ miles

After traveling over 1,000 miles, family gatherings, and a water pump car repair, we ended this month on a high note.
We had a great Thanksgiving week.
Derek went to daycare on Monday and Tuesday, while mommy and daddy had to go to work. On Wednesday, we loaded up and headed to Panama, OK. We were able to spend the whole day with Ricky's family that we only get to see once a year. It was nice to have the opportunity to let Derek spend time with his Grandpa Rikk and Grandma Saundra. We all had a nice visit as we sat around the dinning room table and visited.

On Thursday we loaded up and headed to Mena, AR to have Thanksgiving Dinner with my family. We had a really nice time, and were able to enjoy great food and wonderful company. On the way home we were able to find the Cowboys game on the radio, but eventually turned it off in disappointment.

On Friday I loaded my car, and got ready to head to Owasso, OK to see my brother and his family. I backed my car out of the garage and notice a pink puddle under my car. NOT GOOD!!!!
I drove it to DeQueen, had my dad and grandpa look at it to discover that I had an antifreeze leak. We unpack my car, packed my mom's car and we all head to Owasso, OK

That night we visited a Festivile of Lights located at a Church/ park. It was Wonderful, and Derek loved it.
We had a wonderful weekend visiting my my brother and his family.  For the rest of the weekend we stayed around the house and played cards, and ejoyed each others compay. Derek and Carson played really well together. At one point in time Carson got in trouble for something and was told to go stand in the corner.  We looked up, and Derek was also standing in the "corner." I guess he figured since Carson was doing it, he had to do it also. (by the time I got my camera out, they already turned around.)
Is that not the sweetest thing.
Back in De Queen, and one hour left in my trip, i make sure my car is safe enough to drive home. I knew Derek was not going to ride well, since he has been in the car so much so I set him up with a movie on my laptop and we headed home.
We were so happy to be home and see Ricky and the Dogs.
Happy Holidays!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH