Welcome to our house!


It's Official,We are Homeowners!

We are moved in, and getting settled into our new house and we are loving it.
Welcome to our house!

Our Front Yard.
Our plan is to update and replant new plants this fall, and I can't wait. I want color!!!


Here is our entrance, nothing to fancy, but I like it. I need a rug for this area, but I am still on the lookout for the perfect one.


One of our favorite parts of the house is the Kitchen, since that is where we spend most of our time.





If we are not in the kitchen we are in the living room, and the fireplace it my FAVORITE. I can't wait to sit by the fire and read a few books this winter, all while cuddling a sweet little baby. We will eventually update the furniture, but for right now, I am loving how it is coming together.




Also a part of the living room is this built in bookshelf, and I love it.




Here is the dinning room. My plan is to add a Buffet to the back wall, and  maybe some tall plants on each side of the window.

I also need to add more to this wall, as I love this picture, but the wall is still missing something. Suggestions are welcome.

Here is our bedroom:
We recently got new furniture, and I love it.




Here is our bathroom, and my favorite part of the bathroom is the bathtub. I can't believe I got the tub I always wanted.


Derek loves taking a bath in this tub, and he calls the whirlpool jets, the "ticklers" and it is really cute. The bathroom still needs to be decorated, so I am relying on Pinterest for ideas.

On the other side of the house are the boy's room. I don't have the nursery started yet so right now, it is a work in progress.

Here is their bathroom, and I am not sure what theme I am going to do in here just yet. Should I paint it a different color, or leave it the same as the rest of the house?


This is Derek's room:
He loves his new bed and his big boy room.




Right off the garage, there is a small 1/2 bath, which I have claimed for getting ready in the morning and I really like having it for guest. I have a few ideas for the decor in this bathroom, thanks to Kirklands.




There isn't much to our laundry room, but I love having a working washer and dryer!! Here is what I want to do in the laundry room. I saw this idea on Pinterest, and love it. Now I want to go shopping for wallpaper.


We have a screened in back porch, and here is a view of our backyard. I am not in love with it, so we have plans to make it 2 levels, and have a herb garden in the middle. Once it is done, I am sure I will love spending time outside with my boys.



Well that sums up our house! Thanks for stopping by. Also decorating tips are always welcome.

Comments

  1. It is all simply beautiful! I can't think of family that deserves it more. I know you will make lots of wonderful memories with your boys whether snuggling with them near the fireplace or games in the yard. You are making a house into a home surrounding a family that love each other. I'm so happy for all four of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old