Recap of the last month

WOW, where has the time gone? This last month has been crazy busy and hectic at work, plus I am taking a class, so all my free time, wait what free time......

I am back online, for an overview of all things that happened this past month.
Dylan turned 13 months old and is finding his courage to take a few steps, but he isn't walking yet.

Here is our 13-month-old.


He can say nanna for Banana and will eat one every day if you let him. He can also say Mamma, Dadda, nigh nigh and wave bye-bye.
He has 4 teeth and working on two more top teeth.


Right before Thanksgiving Derek got really sick, well I say really sick, it was a 48-hour thing, but for Derek, it was really sick. Due to his fever being high, we decided to take him to the ER, which wasn't the best idea, but we felt like we needed to keep him safe. This trip reminded me why I HATE hospitals. but my kids come first and always will.
The next day we stayed home from school and work, just to make sure he was feeling better, and he was by the end of the day. It is the worst thing when your kids are sick.


Derek and Ricky have started playing Super Mario Odyssey, and they are loving it. Derek lives and breaths Super Mario. One night I was trying to play with him, and peek his interest, so we built super Mario and Luigi from legos. Derek was over the moon, for a few minutes, but they are kinda hard to play with, and he doesn't want them to "break."



In other ways to connect with Derek, I downloaded Super Mario Run on my phone, and I didn't think I would like this game as much as I do, it has replaced Candy Crush, as the game to play, and it surprises me of how good Derek is at this game and Super Mario Odyssey. When Derek is into something, he is all in, and it is the sweetest.

Derek also lost his second tooth and is now missing his two bottom teeth.



We also celebrated Thanksgiving, and due to a very bad headache that day, I didn't take a single family picture and that day is kind of a blur.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old