Life as usual

The month of January has come and gone, and here is a recap of all our fun activities.

We had our first snow of the year, and the boys loved seeing it. Dylan only like it, as long as he was not touching it.

Once you sat him in the snow, he was not a fan. 

Derek, on the other hand, loved being out in the snow and would have stayed out there all day if we would have let him. I am not a fan of the cold, so  I was happy to go back inside. 


For Christmas, Derek and I got robes, and Derek loves to match with me. He only wants to wear it when I am wearing it. Also if he wants to wear his, he will ask me to put on my robe as well. It is really sweet, and it just reminds me of how sweet this kid really is. 


Then he had to get a picture with daddy as well. Derek is all about his dad right now and wants to do everything his daddy is doing. They are two peas in a pod. 



Derek wanted me to take his picture, and I could not resist. 

We went to a birthday party, and this was his party favor. We had to go outside so the wind could blow his flag. He was super proud of his "costume". 


Derek is such a big helper with Dylan, and one night as we were preparing supper, Derek offered to feed Dylan his dinner, and I could not have been more proud of my boys. Derek is always looking after his brother. 


And that's a recap of our month. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH