15 months old

Time, I am going to ask you to slow down a little bit. You are allowing my baby boy to grow up way to fast. 

I know this is a bad picture, but he looked cute and is walking all by himself. Nothing is going to hold him back now. 

We got a swing set for Christmas and Dylan loves to swing. 
See how happy he is. 



 We had our first snow for the year, and the boys really enjoyed it. Dylan liked to look at the snow and was in awe, as long as he was in the chair. 

Once we put him in the snow, he lost his mind and was not a fan at all. He cried for 20 minutes after I brought him inside. 



This handsome little guy is now 15 months old. 


Its been a while since I have done a side by side, so here are both boys at 15 months. 

    












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH