7 Months Old


WOW has another month passed already?




Derek is getting so big, he is now eating baby food, and he loves it all. He will eat carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, and squash. It is actually intimidating, trying to figure out what he needs to eat, how much he need to eat, and to know when to stop, so that is one thing I have been struggling with this month. Am I doing this right, am I giving him all the nutrients he needs?  All I can do is Hope and Pray, that I am doing the best for him!  On the other end, after eating all the fiber-enriched foods, we had some pretty interesting diapers. That lead to our first ever, POOP-EXPLOSION!  As a new mom,   I was just feeding him what sounded good, and tasted good, never thought of the aftereffects of the exit!  I guess that follows the expression, You live and learn!

 LOOK I HAVE TEETH!



Let me tell you, he loves to show off his teeth, and he is chewing on everything, including mommy's fingers, and his teeth are sharp! It will only be a matter of time before he has a mouth full of teeth!


Crawling.... well not so much, he wants to crawl, but he is not quite sure how "crawling" works.  He will get in position, and rock, but then he just falls to the floor, but I know that it is only a matter of time before he figures it out! It is one more reminder of how big my baby boy is getting.
 


Likes:
Bottled water.
Bath time
Babbling
Waving his hands in excitement
Attempting to Crawl
Buddy and Hersey



Until Next Time......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old