9 Months Old


My baby is 9 Months Old!

1 day in and already some accomplishments and progress:
Today we got our first sippy cup!

Bath time was so much fun, he got in the tub and splashed and splashed, I think I was wetter then he was!
Finally, I laid him in his crib for bedtime and this is the first he has not cried right when I laid him down on March 29th and his is in his crib, playing and talking. I am happy about that, because he isn't CRYING! Of course that was short lived, he does still cry when I lay him down, but he doesn't cry near as long as he used to, which to me that is progress!


Derek's First Easter!


Derek has figured out his walker! He loves to go to the Kitchen and move the dog bowls where ever he thinks they need to do! I am so impressed of how good he does in his walker! If he wants to go somewhere he will position his walker in the right direction and go, so technically he is mobile!

As for the crawling, he will scoot on his arms and he gets his butt in the air, but he isn't " crawling", but close! It looks like he may be walking before he gets crawling down just because it looks like he has no motivation to crawl correctly!


Derek/ Hersey relationship: Its so funny how close these boys have become, as I was looking back at some of the pictures I have of Derek, is 85% of the pictures, Hersey is in the picture somewhere. Hersey has to be center of attenion which has also made him our photobomer a few times.
 See what I mean:


















Likes:
Bath time
Daddy
the dogs
Outside
The walker
Finger foods

Looks like I forgot the 9 month Photo, here it is:



Until Next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old