Derek Turns 3

On Saturday we celebrated Derek's 3rd Birthday.

This year we decided to have a swim/ bounce house party, at our grandpa's house. It was a lot of fun but I was super worried about the heat, and almost moved it a few times. 


I must say this was the funnest party, and most interesting party I have planned so far. After a month of crafting and prepping, the party was finally here. I could not wait to see it all put together. 


Fruit Rockets, and the Popcorn Chicken were a hit.




We wanted to make sure everyone stayed hydrated, so we wanted to make sure we had plenty of Rocket Fuel. 



Every year we order the birthday cake from the same place, tell them what we are wanting and they never disappoint. 


For the ones that didn't want to swim, we rented this awesome bounce house, and everyone had a blast.



Here is a pictures of Derek pushing one of his friends in the swing. Doesn't he look so cool? 


Now it was time for Presents.  You can't have a Toy Story without having one of the main characters make  their grand experience. Derek was with me when I bought Buss Lightyear, and it broke his heart when Buzz "disappeared" so we had to come up with a story about how Buzz had to go fight Zurg. A few days before his party, we started to tell him that Buzz would come back very soon. 
Once he opened Buzz, he kept saying " Buzz come back to me!" " He had to fight Zurg" and he had the BIGGEST smile on his face.


 

I love taking pictures, so I decided to make a photo area where all our guest could use props, and take funny pictures, unfortunately right in the middle of opening the presents, a strong wind came through and blew it all down, and this was the only pictures we got. I was really disappointed, but the party was still a success. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH