Weekend recap

Although this does not begin our weekend, I wanted to give an update on baby Dylan. So far through this pregnancy I have gained 20 points, that is half of what I gained with Derek, and I am very proud of that. With that being said, the Dr. was a little concerned about the size of the baby so we had to do an ultrasound.
Here is a picture of our sweet baby's face, and this just makes me that more excited to meet him.
After all the measurements, the baby is doing fine, and is weighing right where he needs to be, so there is no concern.


Friday Afternoon his baby bedding came in, and I was so excited to open it and put in together in his crib. How cute is this:


Over the past few months we have been fortunate to spend a lot of time with my brother and sister in-law, which means a lot of cousin time for Derek. These two love spending time together, and it makes me think of all the memories I have with my cousins, when I was little.



Saturday night we had a baby shower for Dylan, and I am reminded of how loved and blessed we are. 
Unfortunally, I took zero pictures, at the shower, but it really was a great evening. 


My cousin asked if she could take a few maternity pictures for us, and so of course I agreed, and they turned out perfect.
I can't believe we will be a family of 4 very soon.






There are no words!

Sunday everyone left pretty early so it was our usual Sunday, and we didn't do to much, but on Monday, this little one got sick at daycare, so we got to spend the whole day together.
You never want your kids to be sick, but it does allow for extra snuggles, and I got my fair share this day. He needed Mommy time, and I needed some Derek time. By the end of the day he was feeling better, and back to his old self.  His only request was that we get out the air mattress and take a rest.
NOTE: We pulled it out so Carson could sleep on it, and Derek thought that was so cool, so he needed to rest on it as well.

When you just got to hold Mommy's hand!

We returned to work on Tuesday, and we were so happy to spend our weekend with Family! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH