4 weeks to go!!!

I have started the countdown for the baby's arrival, then I think about all the things that need to get done before he gets here, and I am not sure it will all get done, but that is ok.
In a few short weeks, I will be cuddling a sweet baby boy and I can't wait.


Here are a few updates on the final stretch of pregnancy:

  • Baby boy is moving A LOT. I know that I am smaller this pregnancy, so I feel more of the little movements this time. 
  • This baby hiccups at least once a day, and I am hoping that is a good sign, and that he will be healthy and there are no cord issues. 
  • I am much calmer this time around. With Derek I was a basket case, and paranoid about everything. I am still nervous about delivery, but I know that I will be in good hands, and God has a plan. 
  • I have been craving root beer floats, and I can't get enough blueberries, yet I don't over indulge on extra food.
  • I am sad that I am not able to capture the feeling of baby movement, inside my stomach. I will miss that once its gone, yet cant' describe the feeling. 

Soon we will become a family of 4, and once again our world will be changed for the better. We can't wait to meet you Baby Ray. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old