January Recap

A few things happened this month that I didnt get around to posting about, so I have decided to do a monthly wrap up.

This Month my parents celebrated their 30th Wedding anniversary, and I was in charge of getting everything organized. With the help of my aunt, we were able to pull it all off and my mom was very surprised. I am so proud of my parents, they have been through a lot, and I am so happy that I was able to help my dad set this up for my mom.




My brother was able to come down, with Carson of course, and Derek was so excited to see him, if you can tell by the picture.

 I told Derek that we were going to go see Carson, but I had to stop by my aunts house to pick up some stuff before we headed to see Carson. We get inside, Derek goes to every room in the house, comes to me and says "Carson's not here". He was so disappointed, but the moment he seen Carson, he lit up, and for the rest of the night, they were inseparable.

My Wonderful family:

Derek had a great month of being Handsome: Look at this cutie:



For Christmas, I bought this flower, and decided to plant it, even though I am terrible about keeping plants alive, but the other day it bloomed, and it is so pretty, and Derek and I love to look at it. I am pretty proud of it. 
Another thing that I am trying to work on is, Baking. I am not a great baker, but I also don't want to be that mom, who doesn't make cookies, and goodies for my kids, so I have decided to change that. My first attempt was a Red Velvet Bunt Cake, and it is WONDERFUL! OMG I did a great job. It was really, really good, I also added chocolate chips to the mix, and it sent it over the top.

 One last thing, this kid and Frozen: Look at him, how cute is that. Its the only thing he will tune into, sit still, and watch the whole movie.


Up next I will be posting my January goals, and how well I did about completing them, and my goals for February..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH