Being a boy mom


As I am making my way to bed, waking the hallway, I see all these cars, and trucks lining the hallway, blocks and racetracks built in his room, and I am remind of how I am so lucky that I get to be the mother to the sweetest little boy in the world. I love how he says " I lobd you" and "kisses" and how he will ask you to build a tunnel, but knocks it down before it's even finished, then will instantly turn to you and say "I sorry" as he is giving you more Hugs and kisses, and it melts my heart that he wants me to "play" and "sit" with him. To him I am his whole world, and of me, he makes every day better. 
Thank you God for making me a Boy Mom. 



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! My husband and I just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, and we are trying for our 1st child now. Secretly, I'm hoping we will have a son. I would love to be a boy mom someday too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old