Shoes and sauce

What one earth does that mean?

Since we spend a lot of time in the kitchen, Derek is often in there with us. Once night we were making dinner, and he wanted to help, so I gave him a pan and a spoon. We go on about cooking dinner, and he comes to me and says "mommy, I making sauce."  I have no idea where he came up with this idea, but by the time it was all over, Derek had water, a little bit of flour, a few trucks, and a toy elephant in his sauce, so we called it Elephant Sauce. This baby was proud of his sauce. 

As far as shoes go, Derek has gotten into the habit here lately of walking around in everyone's shoes. Every time I turn around, he is wear a different pair of shoes. He also found a box of his shoes that are to big, and he will walk around with two different shoes on. He will disappear for a little bit, come back with 2 new shoes on. I tell you there is never a dull moment with this kid. I would not trade these moments for anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

#ONEBIGTRUTH