WHAT'S UP WEDNESDAY

 


Today, I am linking up with Shay, for her What's Up Wednesday.


What we're eating this week:

Every week we try to add a new recipe to our line up. As we were looking for new creations, we came across this. Shrimp Alfredo, and it was delicious, and so easy to make.
 
Image result for shrimp alfredo


  What I'm reading:
I just finished My Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty, and although it was slow in some parts, I really enjoyed it, so this month I will be reading:

Big Little Lies

What I'm reminiscing about:

The day this little one was born. I can't believe he will be 3 in a few months. Where has the time gone. 


What I'm looking forward to:

Image result for pitch perfect 2
 Need I say more??

What I'm loving:
It's Spring time. I love the warm weather, sunny skies, and playing out side with Derek.

Image result for spring time

What we've been up to:
This month has been filled with days inside snuggling, watching Micky Mouse club, playing in puddles, and yard wok. 
 What I'm dreading:

This month will be my 30th birthday, I am not really dreading it, as ago is only a number, but I am sad to see my twenties pass. 
What I'm working on:
I have so many scrapbook projects left undone, so I am finishing those up, so I can begin working on another project. 

Image result for scrapbook
What I'm excited about:
Although I am turning 30 this month, I am really excited for my birthday, as I will be spending it with my family and friends. 
 What I'm watching:
Image result for DOWNTON Abbey
AND

 Image result for true detective



 What I'm listening to:

 Image result for lauren daigle


What am I hoping for:
As we begin the process of buying a house, I hope that we are able to find the right fit for our family. 

Image result for buying a house meme

What am I wearing today:
Right now I am really enjoying Maurice's Spring Line:
Today I am wearing this
open stitch 3/4 sleeve high-low hem sweater - maurices.com
and instead of a white tank under it, I add this 

Image result for pink tank top

for a little bit of Pop and color.

What else is new:
Not a whole lot.

What's up with you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Diego, CA Part 2

16 Months Old

19 Months Old